Announcment

Join us on facebook to get noticed of all our updates and annoncements

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Control the greed is better for forex
06-10-2013, 10:40 PM,
Control the greed is better for forex
I think if a trader want to be rich from forex, it is better to control his greed. By the greed man can not prosper in forex market or any where any business. So control the greed is most important and it is the better way of success.
10-24-2014, 05:26 AM,
RE: Control the greed is better for forex
Greed is always a big issue any business and when it comes to a business like Forex which is a lot more risky we are required to trade only when we have good knowledge, experience, have a working plan and having a safe approach is also necessary as otherwise we can really lose heavily and make destroy all our account.

I trade with OctaFX Brokerage Company where I get amazing conditions which helps me in controlling risk. They provide us monstrous bonus of 50% on every deposit which really help us maintain a good money management and also have an amazingly low spread of just 0.2 pips which helps us make great profits even without having to risk too much.
11-06-2014, 07:45 AM,
There is a lovely saying "Desires make slaves out of kings, and patience makes kings out of slaves.", so if we follow this we will never be in trouble, as greed not only makes a successful expert lose but it completely destroys everything and I also trade with OctaFX, as they have a really fantastic service that help us avoid greed. Their amazing option of swap free account help me so much in doing long term trading without been greedy of going after short term.
01-30-2015, 12:20 AM,
Octafx brokering is the milestone of forex
05-01-2017, 12:19 AM,
No one can success here with greed and emotions! In addition, Forex trading business is not gambling or lottery, that’s way which traders try to make here quick money unless having proper trading preparations, they may lose everything! Luckily, I learned sentimental analysis with details from monthly webinar series of trade24 broker, so now I know the rules of controlling emotions and greed! As a result, I don’t face any big damage of trading equity!  
05-05-2017, 10:51 PM,
It is very difficult to control greed in forex market. Specially, sometimes our strategy works so much that we become materialistic to win more and earn more. And then the mistake happens. But for me greed is the main reason why a man becomes successful in life. But in forex you have to control your mind. And for this broker often helps. And this the reason I choose AAFX broker.