Announcment

Join us on facebook to get noticed of all our updates and annoncements

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My opinion about instaforex
09-29-2017, 11:52 PM,
My opinion about instaforex
I have traded with instaforex before, they have very high spreads and their withdrawal process is slow,the money can take upto some days before the process is compied.
10-01-2017, 11:07 PM,
RE: My opinion about instaforex
I haven’t traded with Instaforex broker but as a trader of Trade12 I am really successful. I have everything like every facility with the broker. I have the smooth trading platform which includes more than 250 technical tools which is really user friendly. In fact I face no technical errors while trading like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage. They use several reputed bank accounts and maintain adept fund manager to provide high security of funding.
10-02-2017, 02:02 PM,
My opinion about this broker is negative. I have traded with this broker for some time. I tried their $500 free bonus to check their system. First they told me to make good profit out of it so that I can make some withdrawal. When I did that they didn’t allow me to withdraw that and told me to deposit real money to have the profit. They forced me that the profit would add into my real account. I fell into their trap and deposited my money. That’s the last thing any trader wants to do in his trading life.Now I am happy with AAFX broker. This broker is regulated and reliable. I completely trust this broker. So my suggestion is to new or old traders don’t try insta. This is a scam broker.
10-30-2017, 01:23 AM,
In my long trading career I have changed several brokers but I wasn’t satisfied with those brokers. As a scalper I felt uneasy with them but after a long hardship I found Trade12 broker. Here I am executing my trading with the lowest amount of cost. I have also the smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging which always make my trading easy and comfortable.