Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NO MORE PAID TO POST
09-26-2015, 11:53 AM,
RE: NO MORE PAID TO POST
09-26-2015, 11:55 AM,
Star  RE: NO MORE PAID TO POST
Hello Everyone

Today I have a bad news for everyone of you here who joined the forum with the goal to earn from paid to post.
Today with all my regret i'm announcing that get paid to post on T4D is no more available.

Talk4Dollar.com offers numerous partner programs that have mutually beneficial results. New advertisers who partner with Talk4Dollar.com are given excellent introductory rates. With Talk4Dollar.com’s huge market reach, your product will be more visible to your customers faster than ever. If you are interested in any of the following please contact us or click the links directly where possible.

Our main goal is simple: to provide a meeting point for the countless money making fans who roam the internet, regardless of their niche of choice. We provide a place to learn about, discuss and share experiences on the fine art of money making for Entrepreneurs, Investors, Forex and Stock traders, Affiliate aficionados, E-commerce revolutionaries, manic Marketers and anyone with a passion for money.

Imagine all the payment i made to everyone of you and i didn't earned back even a 1$.
Again All my apologies and i hope that everyone of you will understand my situation.

The forum will keep working as usual and wil be always open for you to bring you all the ways to make money online and to help you promoting your offers services etc ...
​From now the forum will be more focused on Contests.

Everyone who's under 1000 Points Please just stop posting if you are doing it for money. But you can keep posting if it's for pleasure and with the love to share and to be an active member of this forum.

For Everyone with 1000+ Points please request your payment.
10-04-2015, 10:48 PM,
That sad news. Its my first day and I am getting this news but hope I get enough that can I use it for future reference.

Enjoying my stay
03-13-2016, 01:45 PM,
thank u admin for taking this decision
09-22-2016, 09:56 AM,
same here its my 1st day and i'm getting the no more paid to post as my first notisication... sad indeed
12-07-2016, 02:00 PM,
you can add advertises too and many other things, [Image: sleepy.gif]

don't worry, i just joined to know if i can get 1$  but  it's okey.  I will be here to see how things work out from now.
01-03-2017, 06:59 AM,
Who else pays to post
04-07-2017, 01:14 AM,
Hello i am God Jesus (joshua) presently kazi shofiqur rahman (chunnu) i build a blog for get donation
visit my blog and try help me
http://jesuscharity.blogspot.com/

i hope people will help me
thanks