Announcment

Join us on facebook to get noticed of all our updates and annoncements

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forex Strategies Revealed
08-18-2016, 02:58 AM,
Forex Strategies Revealed
<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=httpmonirshbl-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00G2TSP3W&asins=B00G2TSP3W&linkId=67e35ed6e2aed007985d1896511bd379&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true"></iframe>
02-15-2017, 09:31 PM,
RE: Forex Strategies Revealed
Personally, I don’t like to fix on a particular treading strategy or system; I apply my knowledge on live market; yeah it’s challenging but I’m enjoying this process! I basically find out my entry point according to my fundamental trading knowledge; day by day I’m improving my trading skill! For doing safe news trading, Economic Calendar of trade24 broker is my main armament;
09-15-2017, 07:46 PM,
RE: Forex Strategies Revealed
I usually don’t rely on such things for my trading. I am very confident about my forex skills and strategies. For successful trading you need too much element. Just follow some basic steps and you will see you will grow as a profitable trader in this market. First you just need to gather knowledge about the market. Then you must practice and get good experience. Always keep in touch with demo trading it will definitely help you to make any new plan or strategy.Success in forex sometimes depends on which broker you are trading with. I use AAFX broker. It helps me in every possible way. It gives me 1:2000 leverage and 30% deposit bonus. I trade here with fast execution.